Supporting Working Families
Living wage jobs are the anchors of strong families and healthy communities, and the best driver of economic growth in our city and state. That's why Aaron is committed to being a champion for working families at the State House.
As our State Representative, Aaron...
- Successfully led the charge to pass the first increase to Rhode Island's tipped minimum wage in two decades.
- Supported the passage of pregnancy accommodations for soon-to-be mothers in the workplace.
- Sponsored H-5363, a bill to prohibit tip theft.
- Supports the passage of earned sick time legislation.
- Envisions a stronger progressive labor movement that is connected to our communities and capable of truly lifting up the voices of workers in our state.